Clubhouse Operations Update
The State government recently announced Phase 3 of the COVID-19 Roadmap to ease restrictions will come into effect on Saturday June 6.
The Club house will resume normal operations from this Saturday with the Men’s presentations to recommence after the Presidents Cup at 6.00 pm. The Ladies monthly presentation will recommence on Tuesday 9 June at 5.00 pm.
Members please note:
- Alcohol may be served without a meal, however Members must be seated.
- Members must continue to practice physical distancing of 1.5 meters (please do not rearrange the tables and chairs).
- Members must sanitise their hands upon entry and before leaving the clubhouse.
- Staff are required to compile a register of members entering the bar and restaurant area of the Clubhouse.
- Members are reminded not to utilise the Clubhouse if they are feeling unwell or if they have flu-like symptoms.
Bar Opening Hours
Monday 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Coffee is available Mondays to Fridays from 9.30 am.
Lunch is available Tuesdays to Saturdays from 11.00 am.
Take-away is available Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Nedlands Golf Club