Members are advised that as announced by the Premier, the further easing of restrictions commencing at 12:01 am tomorrow (Tuesday July 6, 2021)
From a golf perspective this means:
- Masks no longer need to be worn outdoors unless physical distancing cannot be adhered to.
- Masks remain mandatory indoors i.e in the workplace and in the clubhouse, golf shop, locker rooms etc
- The 2sqm rule is now back in force (reduced from 4sqm) with a maximum of 150 patrons for inside the clubhouse for F&B purposes. This limit does not apply outdoors to on the golf course, driving range, practice facilities etc
- Standing service is allowed in our hospitality areas
- Please note that face masks are required to be worn unless a member is drinking or eating
- And practice social distancing while at the Club