4 Ball Better Ball, Stableford – Saturday 9th April
Sponsored by Andy and Riley Gott
The John Duncan Family Trophy, formerly the John Duncan Father and Son Trophy, sponsored by Andy and Riley Gott will be played on Saturday 9th April. The event is open to any parent and child pairing meeting the following conditions:
- Entrants have a parent and child relationship (mother/daughter; mother/son; father/daughter; or, father/son)
- Either the parent or child must be eligible to play golf on Saturdays at NGC i.e.:
- Adult Male Members;
- Adult Female Members – Saturday;
- Intermediate Members – Male and Female; and,
- Junior Members – Male and Female
- The playing partner must hold at least 6-day membership at NGC i.e.:
- Any of the above listed categories of membership;
- Six Day Members – Male; and,
- Adult Female Members
- Both the parent and child must hold GA handicaps.
Last year’s winners were David and Mark Andrich followed closely by Paul and Janette Coni, one point behind.
The tee sheet for the event opens at 11:00 AM on Friday 1st April and the tee sheet booking rules will allow for the registration of 6-day members.
This trophy event is run in conjunction with a 4 ball better ball competition open to our regular Saturday golfers.